Photo by Becky Abernathy at Abernathy Photographics

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Jack turns ONE!!


June 27, 2009

We made it to one year. I can not believe it. It seems like yesterday when we where in the NICU wondering what are future, or Jack's future, held. But here we are, one year later and no open heart surgeries yet. ;) I am amazed everyday at my son. He lives each day to the fullest and has taught me to do the same thing. I know this next year will probably bring more doctor appointment, another trip to Boston, and possible heart correction. But for now, we are enjoying that he is healthy and thanking God everyday for the miracle he has given us.

For his birthday, we just had family and a few friends up to the pool for a pool party. I have a feeling that Jack will be having pool parties until he can tell me something else he would rather do.

Here is Jack wearing his birthday hat...



One happy Family!!!


Jack loving his cake!!




No comments:

Post a Comment