Photo by Becky Abernathy at Abernathy Photographics

Monday, September 28, 2009

Labor Day Trip to the Beach

September 7, 2009

Again this year we went to Sullivan's Island for Labor Day. My aunt, uncle, dad, my dad's wife, my sister and brother-in-law, and my aunt's sister. We had such a great time and the weather was awesome. Jack got in the pool a lot with my aunt...he loved it. He loved wearing everybody's hat and playing with Maggie, my cousin's dog.

Here are some pics from the trip...

Uncle Todd throwing Jack up in the air


Family picture wearing Sullivan's Island t-shirts


Jack had never listened to music through headphones, so Uncle Ed decided to give it a try. Jack LOVED it and would not take them off for a really long time. I guess it is time to buy him his own ipod.




Jack relaxing with Brian

Jack wearing Aunt Su- su's hat

Jack with Aunt Ashley

Jack loving on Maggie

Jack loving the pool

Jack is his SI t-shirt


No comments:

Post a Comment