Photo by Becky Abernathy at Abernathy Photographics

Saturday, August 15, 2009

First Day Back to Work...

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I started back to work today. I have been very excited about starting back. I have missed all the kiddos and families that I use to work with. I am so very lucky to have found a wonderful care taker for Jack while I am away. She is just awesome and loves him already. She was so sweet today to come early so we could talk before I left. She put up with me retelling her all the things that we had already gone over. She even sent me a picture of Jack sleeping (and snoring) while I was at work. What a great sitter, huh!!!! I am so excited to have found her and Jack really likes her, too. We talked about it last night...


The work day just flew by. It was great to hear how much I was missed and to see how much all the kiddos had grown and how much their gross motor skills have improved. I am so lucky to have the opportunity to work 2 days. I have the best teammates ever!!! They are having to sacrifice a lot to only have me 2 days and they deserve a lot of credit for being great and amazing professionals and friends!!


I have to admit that I did cry when I had to leave the house this morning, but a very special friend talked me through it and my day was amazing. So, over all the first day back, although crazy, was very good. The best part is the sitter said she had a blast and can’t wait to do it tomorrow. Today was a good day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment