Photo by Becky Abernathy at Abernathy Photographics

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Real men wear pink...

Sunday, October 5, 2008





Brian, Jack and I went over to the Kizzire’s house to have a wedding shower for a friend and to watch football. I packed a bag for Jack because we were going to do bath time and put him down over there since he goes to bed so early. This way we could stay and hang out. Well, when we started his bath, I realized that I remembered the bath tub but I forgot his overnight bag with all his bath soaps, lotions, and his pjs on our sofa. So, we had to borrow everything from Karen and Jeremy’s 2.5 year old little girl, Anna. They were so kind to go up in the attic and find us a footy outfit for Jack to wear to bed. I decided I had to get a picture of him in Anna’s footy pjs. I think real men can wear pink...so we are starting Jack on that early. He does make a pretty handsome little girl!!! Thank you Anna for letting us borrow your pjs. I will be sure to tell this story at their wedding...

No comments:

Post a Comment