Photo by Becky Abernathy at Abernathy Photographics

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday, January 4, 2009






Last year was a very exciting year for Brian and me...the birth of Jack was brought more joy to our lives then we could have imagined. As I look forward to 2009 I am filled with both excitement and hesitation. I am excited about all the things Jack is going to grow and do...crawling for the first time, walking, and turning one. I am scared, though, that he will have to have some kind of surgery and I am just not ready for that!!! I know I can not focus on the “what’s to come,” and I plan of living 2009 day by day!!!


Brian, Jack and I went over to our friends at Kizzire’s house to ring in the new year...well, Jack decided he did not want to miss out on the fun and woke up at 11:50...He saw the ball drop for the first time and got kisses from both Brian and me.


No comments:

Post a Comment