Photo by Becky Abernathy at Abernathy Photographics

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Four months old

Monday, October 27, 2008




It is hard to believe that Jack is four months old. He is growing bigger everyday. He is talking up a storm and seems to find new sounds each and everyday. He is getting better at pushing up on his elbows while on his stomach, but (much to my disapproval) he is still not interested in rolling. Being a physical therapist that works with children, I am learning first hand want parents have told me all these years... “My child just doesn’t work for me...” Well, now I see it because Jack will not work for me at all. He just eats his hands for makes funny noises every time we have tummy time. He is loving sitting up in his chair, and likes to play with his toys while he is sitting.


I found these pants and thought they were perfect for Jack in so many ways...




No comments:

Post a Comment