Photo by Becky Abernathy at Abernathy Photographics

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Where has February gone...

Tuesday, February 17, 2009




I can not believe we are half way through February!! It has been a great month. Jack had his first cold, and he was just pitiful. He continues to grow and thrive...he is such a little ham. He is sitting (but will fall over at times), trying to master all 4’s and talking up a storm. He is officially a big boy because not only is he eating baby food, but we have moved on to puffs...He loves them and I am trying to get him to start signing more and finished. We work on “mamma and dadda” too, but he just laughs at me. It is so cute...I will put his hands together to sign more and he just smiles and opens his mouth. Well, at least he knows what is happening next. He is very much into the game of dropping things off the exersaucer while playing and trying to find and get them...oh the joys and excitement of gravity!!


I had a great birthday, just hanging out with Jack and having a great dinner with Brian later!! How quickly a child changes what defines a “great” birthday. Jack and I played all day and went to the park to swing. He just loves being outside...He just watches all the other kids. I has yet to really smile while at the park. He always has such a serious face when we go out there.


A new shop opened up in our neighborhood, so we love strolling up there for some chicken salad and/or ice cream!! Yum!! but really bad for the waist line!!


So far, February is turning out to be a great month!! My love for Jack grows everyday, and I just enjoy every minute I get to spend with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment