Photo by Becky Abernathy at Abernathy Photographics

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Picture of the Day!!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009



We had a great weekend...I love long weekends, and especially having Brian home an extra day to play. Jack went to his first birthday party for Anna, who turned 3. He had a blast watching and laughing at all the kiddos running around. Anna was too cute!! Her favorite gift was a red cowgirl hat.


One Monday, Brian, Jack and I went around to every Hobby Lobby in Birmingham trying to find some more frames. Brian and I spent the weekend finally hanging pictures on our walls. For those of you that know us well, know that we have not had pictures hung on walls since we first got married and where living in an apartment 4.5 years ago...We have just not stayed in a place long enough for me to bother. Our home here finally feels long term to me and I love looking around and seeing Jack everywhere. I know feel sorry for our second child!!


No comments:

Post a Comment